Problem with getting subfolders in SPS2001

Dec 16, 2007 at 10:17 AM
Hi

I have currently an SPS2001 to MOSS2007 migration project on my hands. As I tested this tool in my environment everything was working fine and i was able to export and import data. Now we have moved to clients test environment and we are getting errors on export. While debuging this code with VS 2005 I think we found where the errors where comming.
folder.subfolders command seems to fail when folder contains spaces for example "My folder" fails when i try to get subfolders. It says "Table does not exist". When i remain "My folder" to "Myfolder" or "My_folder" the export functions normally. Has anyone got the same problem and do you have any advice how to get past this problem? I was thinking of writing a script that would change SPS2001 folder names so I could export them and after the export changing them back to normal names.
Aug 7, 2008 at 11:32 AM
Hi raksile,

What tool are you referring to? What tool did you exactly use for your SPS 2001 to MOSS 2007 project?

Is it SharePoint 2001 Data Extractor (Aug 29 release) or SharePoint Extractor v1.01 (Jun 26 2008 release)? or you probably used just the source codes found in the Source Code tab of this page?

I have the same project, that's why I am asking. Thanks!